New leather goods from British brand
RichingsGreetham launches with new, high-quality range of travel products
A new British brand dedicated to the design and manufacture of the finest quality leather travel accessories has just been launched. All the products in RichingsGreetham’s new range are made from tumbled analine soft calf leather in tan, navy and black. The range comprises:
- The Travel Pouch (£98). Inspired by the German bank pouches of the mid-20th century, the twin ‘grab-tabs’ and Swiss-made Riri zip ensure smooth and positive opening and closing.
- The Notebook & Passport Holder (£68). To carry passport and travel documents, keeping them safe and together. A Moleskine notebook is included for inspirational jottings etc.
- The Day Zip Wallet (£58). Slim and functional, with a Swiss-made Riri zip.
- The Soft Glasses Case (£58). Total protection but a slim design to fit in jacket pocket. Nickel Sam Browne peg closure.
- The Key Pouch (£48). Innovative design to protect pockets from damage
- The Night Out Card Fold (£48). For occasions when a wallet is too bulky.
- The iPhone Cases (£88). Soft touch but hard shell total protection. Hinged lid acts as stand.
All are available from www.richingsgreetham.co.uk
Classic Cars for Sale
1952 Mercedes Benz 300 Adenauer for sale.The Mercedes was stripped down to bare metal and given its current coat of beautiful black paint. The chrome was all removed and re-chromed, and the wood in the interior was all removed and refurbished. The interior was in surprisingly good shape and only the front seats needed new leather. The rear seats, door panels and headliner are all original. The rad
1950 Jaguar XK120 OTS Roadster. The car is finished in an exquisite shade of Bright Red over Black leather interior. The car comes with a Jaguar Heritage Trust Certificate that confirms that the body, 3.4L I6 and 4-Speed Manual transmission remain all original to the car and all numbers match both the trim tag and the certificate. The car does include several options including wind wings, fender-m
1933 Factory Five Racing Roadster, LS3 supercharged V8 engine, TR-6060 six speed manual transmission. Wilwood disc brakes adorn all 4 corners and provide excellent stopping power. A 3 link suspension setup is out back with Koni coilovers, with a tubular A-arm setup in the front. The House of Kolor Candy Apple Red paint is beautiful, and is the absolute perfect shade of red for this car. The tan in
Now is the time for you to experience one of the most striking and stylish sports cars of all time, the Series I covered headlight 4.2 E-type roadster. It is an ionic design with incredible performance and beauty.