New leather goods from British brand
RichingsGreetham launches with new, high-quality range of travel products
A new British brand dedicated to the design and manufacture of the finest quality leather travel accessories has just been launched. All the products in RichingsGreetham’s new range are made from tumbled analine soft calf leather in tan, navy and black. The range comprises:
- The Travel Pouch (£98). Inspired by the German bank pouches of the mid-20th century, the twin ‘grab-tabs’ and Swiss-made Riri zip ensure smooth and positive opening and closing.
- The Notebook & Passport Holder (£68). To carry passport and travel documents, keeping them safe and together. A Moleskine notebook is included for inspirational jottings etc.
- The Day Zip Wallet (£58). Slim and functional, with a Swiss-made Riri zip.
- The Soft Glasses Case (£58). Total protection but a slim design to fit in jacket pocket. Nickel Sam Browne peg closure.
- The Key Pouch (£48). Innovative design to protect pockets from damage
- The Night Out Card Fold (£48). For occasions when a wallet is too bulky.
- The iPhone Cases (£88). Soft touch but hard shell total protection. Hinged lid acts as stand.
All are available from www.richingsgreetham.co.uk