New leather goods from British brand
RichingsGreetham launches with new, high-quality range of travel products
A new British brand dedicated to the design and manufacture of the finest quality leather travel accessories has just been launched. All the products in RichingsGreetham’s new range are made from tumbled analine soft calf leather in tan, navy and black. The range comprises:
- The Travel Pouch (£98). Inspired by the German bank pouches of the mid-20th century, the twin ‘grab-tabs’ and Swiss-made Riri zip ensure smooth and positive opening and closing.
- The Notebook & Passport Holder (£68). To carry passport and travel documents, keeping them safe and together. A Moleskine notebook is included for inspirational jottings etc.
- The Day Zip Wallet (£58). Slim and functional, with a Swiss-made Riri zip.
- The Soft Glasses Case (£58). Total protection but a slim design to fit in jacket pocket. Nickel Sam Browne peg closure.
- The Key Pouch (£48). Innovative design to protect pockets from damage
- The Night Out Card Fold (£48). For occasions when a wallet is too bulky.
- The iPhone Cases (£88). Soft touch but hard shell total protection. Hinged lid acts as stand.
All are available from www.richingsgreetham.co.uk
Classic Cars for Sale
Here is a nice fat fendered 47 Ford Super Deluxe Coupe. Built for road trips, this Hot Rod has been driven and cruised for years to numerous events throughout the western states. Powered by a healthy balanced and bored Chevy 350 V8 with some Edelbrock treatments backed by a TH350C automatic transmission with lock up converter and the last piece being a ford 9 inch with 2.73 freeway gears. Up front
A true Z15 SS Chevelle Convertible. This Super Sport has an upgraded, balanced and blueprinted, nicely detailed 427 Big Block with Pro Comp Aluminum heads, Aluminum radiator with electric fans, Bowtie overdrive 700R4 transmission, 12 Bolt Eaton Posi-traction differential with 3.70 ratio, front and rear sway bars, power disc brakes, power steering, power top, factory tilt steering column, beautiful
There is no argument on how cool a 55 Chevy Nomad looks! This Hot Rod Nomad was upgraded throughout with a Camaro front clip, power slotted and drilled disc brakes, power steering, polished and detailed 350 Crate motor, aluminum radiator with electric fans, lots of chrome goodies under the hood, Vintage A/C, Turbo 400 automatic transmission, 10 Bolt differential, nice tan cloth interior, tilt stee
Model History Few cars have made a greater impression on the public than the Jaguar E-Type. It is difficult to imagine the impact the Jaguar E-type made when revealed at the Geneva Motor Show in March 1961. It launched a motoring legend. The Jaguar E-Type is a British sports car that was manufactured by Jaguar Cars Ltd between 1961 and 1975. Its combination of beauty, high performance, and comp