New leather goods from British brand
RichingsGreetham launches with new, high-quality range of travel products
A new British brand dedicated to the design and manufacture of the finest quality leather travel accessories has just been launched. All the products in RichingsGreetham’s new range are made from tumbled analine soft calf leather in tan, navy and black. The range comprises:
- The Travel Pouch (£98). Inspired by the German bank pouches of the mid-20th century, the twin ‘grab-tabs’ and Swiss-made Riri zip ensure smooth and positive opening and closing.
- The Notebook & Passport Holder (£68). To carry passport and travel documents, keeping them safe and together. A Moleskine notebook is included for inspirational jottings etc.
- The Day Zip Wallet (£58). Slim and functional, with a Swiss-made Riri zip.
- The Soft Glasses Case (£58). Total protection but a slim design to fit in jacket pocket. Nickel Sam Browne peg closure.
- The Key Pouch (£48). Innovative design to protect pockets from damage
- The Night Out Card Fold (£48). For occasions when a wallet is too bulky.
- The iPhone Cases (£88). Soft touch but hard shell total protection. Hinged lid acts as stand.
All are available from www.richingsgreetham.co.uk
Classic Cars for Sale
1976 Mk3 Leyland/Morris Mini 1000. Which comes with it's original Caffyns (Main Rover Dealer) order form and original bill of sale. Owned by my Auntie & Uncle for the past 11 years. Sadly my Uncle passed away un-expectantly last year and the mini has been passed to me to find it a new owner. Mileage is at 60,880 at time of advert. Blue in colour with a unique hand painted roof, (painted by
Absolutely stunning Austin Healey 3000 recreation by Sebring. Rover 3.5 litre V8 engine with 5 speed manual transmission. 4 Barrel Holley carb with Offenhauser manifold. aluminium radiator, finished in blue metallic over old English white. black diamond stitched upholstery with black carpets, fully adjustable sports seats. walnut dash and door capping's, oval finned chrome radiator grill, wood rim
Only 100 of these beautifully engineered and very sought after cars were built. Ideal for taller drivers as the cockpit is 2" longer. This example was fitted with a new Chevy 350ci V8 engine 5 years ago & has covered only 3000 miles since. Muncie 4 speed manual gearbox. Jaguar independent suspension, oil cooler, 4 barrel Holley carb with Edelbrock manifold, stainless underfloor exhaust system with