1966 Hot Rod Mustang Ready for Cruising
This classic 1966 Mustang’s Hot Rod design is as much for the road as the car show with upgrades for easy driving. Power steering and power disc brakes make this little Hot Rod a joy to drive on city streets, cruising down the highway, and even parking at your local Grocery store. If you have ever driven a car without power steering at slow speed in a busy parking lot, you know what I mean. The power steering and brakes was a main reason I bought this Hot Rod Mustang because it is much safer to drive for an old man like me or my grandkids. Standard 1966 OEM style dealer installed air conditioning keeps you cool even on the hottest days. Cobra Tires, chrome wheels, and dual chrome exhausts give this Mustang a classic Hot Rod look. The enhanced muffler system makes sure this Hot Rod Mustang sounds as good as it looks when it rumbles down the road. This Hot Rod starts easy and runs great with no significant oil usage with excellent engine temperature control even when running the air conditioner. This classic Hot Rod is built to be driven.
Following are the specifics on this completely restored 1966 Hot Rod Mustang:
• Completely restored to 1966 High Performance Mustang specifications in 2008 and always stored in a garage since restoration.
• Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes, and Air Conditioner installed during restoration.
• Original transmission and power train refurbished and all serial numbers match with the exception of the engine. Engine and drive train have less than 15,000 miles since restoration.
• Unique 289 High Performance engine is a rare engine made at the Cleveland plant in 1967 when they ran out of 289 blocks. The C8OE 6015 A casting number was used for these engines which consisted of the new 1968 302 block with 289 internal parts. This engine was also used as a factory replacement engine for a 1966 Mustang under warranty replacement after mid-1967 (Reference: www.classicmustang.com). No records could be found to determine if this engine is a warranty replacement engine or a replacement engine installed at some later date. Records show the odometer mileage is not certified which makes later replacement more likely.
• Upholstery, carpet, headliner, dashboard and other inside components are in excellent condition.
• AM/FM radio with original dashboard pattern.
• Trunk liner with coverage of spare tire and Mustang logo tool bag.
• Pony seatbelts in front and back seats.
• Pony Floor Mats.
• Magnum 500 Chrome Wheels
• Rare Engine Block C8OE 6015-A
• Vin Number on Door: 6FO7C092532
If you are interested in cruising down the road in a classic 1966 Hot Rod Mustang, contact me for more information and a test drive:
Mark W. Woods
There are no any price changes yet
This a completely numbers matching car front to back and is very correct. This car still retains all of its original driveline components, sheet metal and all Shelby correct pieces This car is totally solid and a real head turner with it's beautiful color combination and laser straight body.
Your car is certainly one of the Ford Europe cars we built in 1969. It has the improvements developed in 1968 like the torsion bar rear suspension made to give the rear more roll stiffness. It has got the steering rack mounted in the lower crossmember, custom made wheels in the extensively modified front suspension. The modifications that we made were extensive and done with care so that it is pos
Here is a nice fat fendered 47 Ford Super Deluxe Coupe. Built for road trips, this Hot Rod has been driven and cruised for years to numerous events throughout the western states. Powered by a healthy balanced and bored Chevy 350 V8 with some Edelbrock treatments backed by a TH350C automatic transmission with lock up converter and the last piece being a ford 9 inch with 2.73 freeway gears. Up front
1966 Hot Rod Mustang Ready for Cruising This classic 1966 Mustang’s Hot Rod design is as much for the road as the car show with upgrades for easy driving. Power steering and power disc brakes make this little Hot Rod a joy to drive on city streets, cruising down the highway, and even parking at your local Grocery store. If you have ever driven a car without power steering at slow speed in a b
1965 Mustang convertible from the woman owner of the last 40 years ! It`s finished in the factory Twilight Turquoise ,and powered by the original 200 cu.in.six,mated to the C-4 automatic transmission.It starts,stops,runs,and drives,but it is just out of lengthy storage,and will need a complete restoration,to include a new top,rear bumper,and rust repair to the torque boxes and front frame rails.(s
This Sedan has a ton of eye appeal and really runs and drives excellent. Perfect for a driver, local car show cruiser! Powered by a Flat Head V/8 and features dual exhaust, 3-speed manual transmission, radio, wide whitewall tires, trim rings, new interior, bumper guards and turn signals. Refinished in a beautiful turquoise paint.