Lowered price from €35.950 -> €32.950
Beautiful ready-to-use car with the popular 2.0l engine 16v DOHC from Rover and 5 gearbox.
Original English car now with Belgian papers.
Restored and converted from right to left.
Extensive historical file.
Morgan 4/4 was the Morgan Motor Company's first car with four wheels. It appeared in 1936. Its model designation "4-4" (later "4/4") stood for four wheels and four cylinders. Earlier Morgans had been three-wheelers, only, typically with V-twin engines. Apart from a break during World War II (and the period March 1951 to September 1955) the 4/4 has been in continuous production from its debut right up to the present day. Engine capacity has increased from the 1122 cc Coventry Climax engine in 1936 to a 1.8-litre Ford engine in 1993.
The original open 2-seater 4-4 was introduced in 1936 and was the most popular of the three body options available with 663 were built by 1939 and 249 from 1946 to 1950.
For the first years the car had a 1,122 cc Coventry Climax engine with 34 bhp (25 kW; 34 PS), superseded from 1939 by a Standard Special 1267 cc overhead valve engine with 38.8 bhp (29 kW; 39 PS). A four-speed Meadows gearbox was used until 1938, then a Moss gearbox
From November 1991 until January 1993, the Morgan 4/4 was equipped with a Ford CVH 1597 cc engine. And, from 1993 util 2003, the engine was a Ford Zetec 1796 cc engine
Length : cm (in): 396 (156)
Width : cm (in): 163 (64)
Height : cm (in): 135 (53)
Wheelbase : cm (in) : 244 (96.1)
Weight: kg (lb) : 1000 (2205)
Displacement : straight four 1994 (122 cu in) (Rover T16), front-mounted
Valve gear : 16
Fuel system : fuel injection
Gearbox : 5-speed manual
Drive wheels : rear-wheel drive
Maximum power : 133 bhp at 6000 rpm
Maximum torque : 184 Nm at 2500 rpm
Maximum speed : 190 km/h (118 mph)
There are no any price changes yet
This is a 1995 one owner, 48k miles car. It is Connaught Green with aluminium bodywork and three part hand beaten front wings not the later `super-formed` ones. It has s/s wire wheels and nearly new tyres. The ECU is Tornado chipped and there are Magnacor HT leads with ignition amplifier. The character of this Morgan derives from the s/s long tube header exhaust; the 4:2:1 collectors exit thr
73 car black Leather damaged and repaired ten years ago Lad rear axle 4 pot motorsport brakes few owners Hardly any early cars Survive in such nice condition can mot if required has five wire wheels and tyres Alloy panels
1998 Morgan +8 Retail Price: *call Ext. Color: Green Mileage: 7,979 Trans: 5 Spd Manual Engine: Rover Stock #: The Morgan Plus 8 is a sports car built by British car makers Morgan from 1968 to 2004 and put back into production in revised form in 2012. Its instant and enduring popularity has been credited with saving the company and keeping the company famous during the 36 year
2002 Morgan Aero 8 Ext. Color: Black Mileage: 0 Trans: 6 Speed manual Engine: BMW V8 Stock #: This is the very car that Morgan Motor Company entered in the 2002 24 Hours of Lemans with sponsorship by DeWalt Tools. Powered by a BMW V8 and Hewland 6 speed, it is in original condition, not ever damaged or restored, ready to race! This car represents a significant piece of Morg
Jaguar silver frost with navy leather. Black mohair weather equipment, Librands sports exhaust, stainless steel luggage rack with side screen carrying capability, side screen bag, twin running board strips, stainless steel door lock cover, stainless interior mirror, 1 owner car. 31,830 miles. View this vehicle on our website
The AC 2-Litre was produced between 1947 and 1956. Two and, from 1952, four-door saloons were sold. In addition, as from 1949, a small number of drophead coupés and "Buckland" tourers were produced. The car's wetliner, aluminium cylinder block, six-cylinder 1991 cc engine was the unit first offered by the company in the AC 16, back in 1922. However, by 1947 the engine was fed by three SU carburet
The Alfa Romeo 2600 (Tipo 106) was Alfa Romeo's six-cylinder flagship produced from 1961 to 1968. It was the successor to the Alfa 2000. It has become historically significant as the last Alfa Romeo to have been fitted with an inline six-cylinder engine with twin overhead camshafts. That had been the traditional Alfa Romeo engine configuration since the 1920s, but gave way to four-cylinder engines