Specified by the factory in 1985 with the famous Ferrari Rosso Corsa exterior and a beautiful but rare contrasting Blu Scuro leather seats and blue carpets. This very attractive Ferrari Testarossa finally arrived on the 19th June 1988 and later delivered to enthusiast Mr. P. W. Hughes on the 1st August. Mr Hughes only serviced his pride and joy at main Ferrari service centers, caring for his Testarossa for 15 years and covering a mere 5000 miles in that time.
The Ferrari was then bought by a Mr. Wiggs who enjoyed the Testarossa for the summer season before selling it on to Mr Connor and having accumulated only 5,980 miles by 2004. Two years after acquiring the Ferrari and now with 9,491 miles recorded on the odometer, Mr Connor had renowned Ferrari specialists, Rosso Corsa, complete a full engine out service, including replacing the clutch and ancillaries. Seven months later, in February of 2007 he sold the car to Mr Redcliff who enjoyed the Ferrari for a further 5 years. During his ownership, Mr Redcliff had Ferrari specialists service the car, including DK Engineering who performed the factory required 18,750 mile service, during which time the front brakes were also replaced and calipers overhauled.
In 2012, this superb Ferrari Testorossa was acquired by its current owner and joined a substantial private collection, which likely stands at one of the finest in the UK. The Ferrari has been used sparingly, with a collection manager exercising this and many other cars in the collection when needed, to ensure everything remains in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. Now with just over 13,000 miles from new, this stunning low mileage right hand drive Testarossa comes to market having just received servicing as required, making this Ferrari ready for immediate use. A perfect Ferrari Testarossa for concours lawns, seasonal enjoyment and any discerning collection!
Listed for 2 months
The price has changed by £20,000 since it was listed on the site
Other great cars
The Ferrari 412 was the last version of the elegant Pininfarina designed four seater coupé with prancing horse on the bonnet - in production from the early seventies unitl the end of the eighties. Introduced in 1972 as 365 GT 2+2, this grand tourer evolved into the 400 and finally 412, which was produced until 1989 bringing to an end Ferrari's longest ever production series. The 412 was the most
The Ferrari BB (which stands for Berlinetta Boxer) was in production between 1973 and 1984. It was the first Ferrari with a mid-mounted flat-12 engine, replacing the front engined Daytona. Designed by Leonardo Fioravanti during his Pininfarina period, the car was quite a big change for Ferrari. A mid-engined road car was considered too difficult to handle for normal road use, and for that reason i
This fantastic Dino is completely restored for and under supervision of Matthias Bartz, author of Dino Compendium aka the Dino Bible. It was one of the cars from his own collection, and used as guideline for originality in the M-series section in the Compendium. It is of course full matching nrs and colours, and looks fabulous in Verde Germoglio (only 69 examples ever made in this colour). This Di
Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Additional InformationThe successor to the 456, this 612 Scaglietti with 5.7L V12 engine is a fine example with just 2 owners. In Tour De France Blue with dark blue trim and silver stitching it comes with full service history, factory shields and silver calipers. Call Autofficina now on 020 8391 0002 for more information.
Ferrari F430 Additional InformationOne owner Ferrari F430 F1 in Tour de France Blue comes with carbon engine bay pack, factory shields, challenge grill, challenge wheels and red calipers. Tan interior and carbon steering wheel. Available to view now at Autofficina, please call 020 8391 0002 for more information.
More cars from this seller
The XK150 was the final evolution of the XK line that began in 1948 with the XK120, followed by the XK140 in 1954. Launched in 1957 the 150 retained much of the basic architecture of its predecessors but offered more interior room and improved visibility. Mechanically it used the same 3.4 Litre Straight Six engine found in the XK120 and XK140 but the biggest change was the disc brakes fitted as st
Designed as a replacement for the Dino 246 the Ferrari 308 was introduced at the Paris Auto Salon in 1975. It would continue the mid-engined design of the Dino but with the grunt of a newly developed V8 engine. The 308 was a huge commercial success for Ferrari with just over 12,000 being built over it’s 10 year production cycle. This success and the cars immortalization in GTS form as the vehicl
Cotswold Collectors Cars